Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Bloggy Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite blogger buddies. Here's to:
Josie - for being a great new friend and an inspiration.
~
Jazz - for being one of the coolest ladies I've ever met.
~
Jeanette - for being one of my original blogger peoples (from the Jay days) and sharing so much with me.
~
Tai - for making me feel like it's okay to party and have fun all the time.
~
Naomi - for sharing her wonderful life in the Hills (and Broadway!)
~
Ian - for being all worldly, curmudgeonly (yeah right!) and a little naughty.
~
Leslie - for weathering the storms in such an upbeat manner.
~
Scarlet - for her fun crazy take on family life in Miami.
~
Dave - for his very sweet and real way of looking at life.
~
Ticknart - for being a fun young sci-fi guy.
~
Happy Downtowner - for her slightly different Canadian perspective and good stories.
~
Big Brother - for making me want to be a bit smarter.
~
Michael - for making me feel almost like an L.A. insider.
~
Lone Grey Squirrel - for his great travel and touching human stories.
~
Jocelyn - for her crazy fun (and orange shaggy) take on things.
~
And the bloggers that I read and don't really know:
The Daily Randi - because she makes Everything sound Fun!
Rayna - I love her pictures and stories about life in New Orleans with her new baby.
Hilary - I love the smart Jewish L.A. thing she has going on.
~
To all of you and future blogger buddies: Happy Valentine's Day!

10 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

A Very Happy Valentines Da to you, too, My Dear! Thank you for your sweet wishes! I hope your day will be a lovely and loving day! (Lots of Chocolates, my dear!)

Jazz said...

Aw, how sweet are you... You're pretty cool yourself, though you won't show us your new haircut!

Tai said...

And here's to Geewits, for making me smile with every new post!
(Can't WAIT for June!)

ticknart said...

Thanks, Geewits. Now I'm all embarrassed and blushy.

Cycling Goddess said...

Thanks geewits, I'm glad you enjoy my slightly different Canadian perspective :) Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Happy Valentine's Day to my fellow beer-slugging and Buffy watching blog buddy! Dem two things are mighty important but let's not forget that you are also a wonderful person.

Dave said...

Hey you.... Have yourself a very Happy Valentines Day as well! :-)

Jo said...

Geewits, what a nice post! You are such a fun person. Happy Valentine’s Day to you as well. ♥

Cheers,
Josie

Jammie J. said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)

xoxo

Leslie: said...

Gosh, I'm just playing catch-up and see that you've "sent" me a valentine! That's SO sweet of you. I can hardly wait to meet you in May! :D