Friday, November 06, 2009

Halloween On Bourbon Street WITH.....

Our Doppelgangers: The other Dorothy was wearing red converse tennis shoes with sequin bows. My poor aching feet in their gorgeous ruby slippers were very jealous.
A Witch: Although I love my "scared" pose, this picture makes me look 8 months pregnant.

A Male Scarecrow: This dude was so mellow and passive, we probably could have taken him somewhere and made him wash dishes.

A Female Scarecrow: I thought she looked kinda creepy.
A Man Dorothy: This guy was hilarious. I don't think he ever said anything, he just kept laughing. Maybe he didn't speak English.

Riff Raff and Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show: I screeched with joy when I saw them and they seemed really happy that I knew who they were. I told her I was Magenta 30 years ago exactly.

And we got to be witnesses at a bizarroid Zombie Wedding. It was an accident.

I really loved this one of us because the fountain in the background looks like the wand has magic sprinkles around it. I hope you liked the pics. They were awesome fun to make.

14 comments:

VioletSky said...

these are great - looks like you brought along your own official photographer!

Jazz said...

Great pictures!! Your costume is definitely the best. You ARE Dorothy, and Lo is definitely the best Glinda.

Mr. Jazz said...

Greats Pics Geewits: thanks for sharing that with us.

Anonymous said...

Bah, all the other Dorothys pale in comparison to you. The ruby slippers rock even if they are uncomfortable.

geewits said...

VioletSky,
~~That's funny! I guess what happened was, when someone wanted to take out picture, Lo would make them take one with her camera, too.

Jazz,
~~Be careful, your sweetness is showing.

Mr. Jazz,
~~It seems like between us we have about 500 pictures. It was hard to narrow them down.

Xup,
~~Thanks. I really did love looking at my ruby slippers.

Big Brother said...

Definitely you were the best Dorothy and Glenda of the bunch.

Carole said...

Looks like one of the best Halloweens ever! Thanks for the pics.

geewits said...

Big Brother,
~~Thanks! But maybe that's just the "big brother" in you.

Carole,
~~You know? I think it was!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,
Just looked at your NO pics. I am happy to see you having so much fun.
Great costumes! Lo never said anything about those. Joey asked me how old you are. I told him and he said, "Wow, she still knows how to party!" Kids.
Love you,
Bro

geewits said...

Hi Bro,
~~Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I guess when you were over there Lo was focused on the home repairs. So Joey thinks I'm cool, eh? That's cool!

Lolo said...

Joey thinks your cool because you ARE COOL!

geewits said...

Lo,
~~I'm his Cool Aunt for sure.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh Yes! It WAS FUN!!!
Fun pictures, my dear...You look adorable!

geewits said...

Thanks, Naomi!