Monday, July 06, 2009

48 Hours? Whuut?

Man! Talk about your circadian rhythm being off. The last two days felt like I had displaced myself from the space/time continuum. Filling the unforgiving minute? Hardly. I don't know why I was so floogy, but the last two days spun by like all the clocks had been sped up. Either that or my whole self was going at 3/4 normal time. I felt like I was rushing and going nowhere and couldn't quite catch up. It was very disconcerting. I hope when I wake up later today, I'll be back on real time.


11 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

How Bizarre...! I wonder what was going on inside you or, outside you...? I hope whatever it was is very much over now.

Her Sweetie said...

You were floogy, but we had fun!

Daryl said...

Floogy .. I am loving this word ... maybe it was the long weekend that threw you off ...

Jammie J. said...

I hate when that happens... hehe, I love that your Sweetie says you had fun. :D

Happy Monday.

Jazz said...

When that happens just sit back and have a beer.

Anonymous said...

Yet, maybe your new time is more fun than real time. Alternate universes can be like that.

geewits said...

Naomi,
~~So far so good. No huge surprises when I glance at a clock!

My Sweetie,
~~And you were sweet not to complain about the VERY late dinners!

Daryl,
~~I don't know what it was, but I'm going to blame it on the aphelion. I'm very in tune with the sun.

Jammie,
~~"Happy Monday" is a great phrase. There is something funny about it.

Jazz,
~~Oh, I had plenty.

Ian,
~~No, it wasn't fun to feel like The White Rabbit.

xup said...

That's exactly how I've been feeling the last 4 days.. which seemed like a day and a half.

geewits said...

Xup,
~~So you are solar powered, too? It had to be the aphelion.

Carole said...

Gee, I have felt displaced and off kilter too, only mine has been for about two weeks now. Hope yours doesn't last as long, and hope I wake up on real time soon too.

geewits said...

Carole,
~~Two weeks?!!? That's awful. Maybe this full moon will ground you back in real time.