Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well That Bites

Here I was all ready to do my post about the stuff I bought at Hobby Lobby and my camera is MIA. When I left Chili's my purse tumped over onto the floor of my truck so I assumed my camera was out there and it is not. I did pull it out at Chili's because the guy I was talking to wanted to see a picture of my lobster. Of course Chili's is closed so I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if they have my camera. I sure hope they do.

!!!!~~Update~~!!!!
I called and they have it. Whew!

9 comments:

Jazz said...

Dude, I hope you find it. It's so annoying to lose a camera. Did you know there's a website called (I think) I Found Your Camera - people post a couple of pics from the camera so it can be claimed by the owner - if the owner knows about the site of course - and if the finder is nice enough to want to give it back. That's a lot of ifs.

And I like your new banner...

Big Brother said...

Hope you find it, bummer to lose something like that.

Mr. Jazz said...

That totally sucks! I will send positive vibes so you can find your camera ASAP.

geewits said...

Jazz,
~~That site was a good idea! I called when I woke up and they have it. Yay.

BB& Mr. Jazz,
~~It's all good! Except now I have to shower, dress and go get it. And I was going to have an "In day."

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Whew, glad they found it. Can hardly wait to see if the busboy has taken pictures of his butt for you.

Anonymous said...

Er... a guy wanted to look at a picture of your lobster?? Is Chili's a lobster place or is lobster a euphamism?

geewits said...

Gnightgirl,
~~Ewwww!

Xup,
~~You already forgot about my lobster? You must be like my husband. He reads stuff and then promptly forgets it. I just posted about it on the 4th.

Ian Lidster said...

Happy it's there. I hate moments like that.

Scarlet said...

It's nice to see the update! Thank God they have it.