Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Squirrelly Meme


Lone Grey Squirrel had a neat little meme on his blog, so I thought I would do it.


5 Things I wish to do before I die.


1. See an Aurora Borealis

2. Visit Ireland

3. Visit Italy

4. Spend a week on a Really Large yacht

5. Visit with my childhood pal Jeanette


5 Things I Can Do.


1. Cook

2. Cheer people up

3. Find simple solutions to seemingly complicated problems

4. Keep people calm during a crisis

5. Find the funny side to almost anything


5 Things I Can't Do.


1. Sing (even though I know all of the words)

2. Complicated math in my head

3. Tolerate boorish behavior

4. Mornings

5. Remember names easily


5 Things that Attract me to the Opposite Sex.


1. A quick wit

2. A good voice

3. A sense of ease in their own skin

4. Elegant gentlemanliness (I may have made that word up)

5. A true ability to listen


5 Celebrity Crushes.








6 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

Geewitts,
No Billy Bob Thornton? No Brad Pitt? Let me guess -- it has something to do with that Jolie gal.

geewits said...

Billy Bob? Ick. I never quite got the whole Brad Pitt thing. I guess he's just not my type.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Interesting. You put me to shame. Things that you look for in the opposite sex: you didn't mention a single physical attribute. It was all character. You're a better person. Are you sure I can't tempt you with tight butts?

Jo said...

Geewits, I totally agree about Brad Pitt. I think he looks like a teenage girl. But Mark Wahlberg, yum! What gorgeous eyes.

You know, how you have described yourself here is just how you appear in your writing on your blog - you find the funny side to anything. You are also irreverent. This is good.

I can't tolerate boorish behavior either.

Cheers,
Josie

geewits said...

LGS,
I think "a good voice" is a physical attribute although I guess it is something you could work on. I do like a nice round butt on a guy, it just wouldn't be in my top 5. I also like good legs on a guy.

Josie,
A teenage girl! That's funny. Yeah, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp go overboard to look unkempt and scruffy as if to say, "I'm so naturally beautiful that if I shaved and got a decent haircut, people would faint at the sight of me."

Thanks for the very nice comments. That made my day! Now I'm going to go read yours.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Sadly, when I said "could I tempt you with tight butts?" I was refering to someone else. I will have to work on my butts! My wife thinks I got great thighs from my cycling and hiking.

Also I am with you about seeing an aurora. I did once in Ottawa but because of the background light level, it wasn't very clear.