Thursday, July 26, 2007

A list of nothing really




  1. My daughter and I decided to go visit Mom at the beach in N.C. for her birthday (my daughter's birthday, August 23). I found a good flight and told two of my N.C. friends. Now I need to tell my Mom.


  2. The other Meals on Wheels people hate me. I've had only five people for about 4 weeks now. The other people have 10 to 15 people. Last Wednesday a woman there said, "Oh, YOU'RE route 4."


  3. I parted my hair on the right today. I've always parted it on the left. I like it much better. What was I thinking?


  4. Did I mention I got my hair cut short not too long ago?

  5. Why did it take me so long to try Jarlsberg cheese? I feel like I wasted the first 46 years of my life on the wrong cheeses.


  6. The cats are all friends now.


  7. We have too many cats.


  8. My brother who used to be in the Jaycees, a cub scout leader and a little league coach, then became a homeless crackhead and then became a religious fanatic turned 50 on Monday. And I have nothing to say about it.


  9. Barney gets cuter and sweeter every day.


  10. Can I lose 20 pounds in 25 days?

5 comments:

Jazz said...

Naw, you don't have too many cats. Especially if they all get along. You have the perfect number of cats. And Barney chose you 'cause he knew the two of you would give him a good home. That and you're complete suckers for a kitten :-)

Scarlet said...

Jarlsberg cheese. I'll have to try it!

Have fun in NC!

Jo said...

I once parted my hair on the other side and decided I liked it better as well.

Well, between that and the cheese, what were you thinking?

(That's a gorgeous picture. Did you ever see a movie called "To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday"? It reminds me of that. Oh, speaking of movies, I watched "Premonition" last night, with Sandra Bullock. I think you would like it...)

geewits said...

Jazz,
We ARE suckers for kittens. The last two found us. Only one of our four cats was gotten on purpose and that was Lilly, who was supposed to be my daughter's cat. Uh, yeah, right.

Scarlet,
Mmmmmm, Jarlsberg. Now that I've dicovered it I want to do everything with it. I'm going to try it in an omelet this weekend.

Josie,
I'm guessing that you knew all about Jarlsberg? The picture is actually of Topsail Island which is the beach near my parents' place. And I can see why it reminded you of that movie. I just looked that movie up on IMDB and some of it was shot all around there. I have "Premonition" 5 down on my Netflix list.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Great list! JARLSBURG Cheese..YUUUUMMMMMM! So delicious! Just think, you can enjoy it all the time now....LOL! And it is fabulous in Omlettes or as a Toasted Cheese Sandwich...Oh My....I just made my mouth water....! Oh, and it is also great with Wheat Thins...Now I'm really hungry! (lol)