Friday, March 02, 2007

Tidbits




My Father-in-law wanted me to make this pic for him. I have no idea why. I should have done something with the skin tones, but I'm lazy. What do you think? I made it from this:

and this:




Some TV Commentary: We, okay, I sucked at this week's American Idol castoff picks. My Sweetie had Ajay and Leslie, so he got one each. His other picks were Haley and Sanjay. I had Sanjay, Phil, Gina and Sabrina. My Sweetie: 50% Me: zilch

I've been reading a lot about how "Lost" fans are so furious this season. I guess I'm not a rabid enough fan to be all mad about it. We just watched this week's episode tonight and I really liked it.

The bathroom saga: I did some preliminary mud/wall stuff today. So far so good. I also took my second nighttime shower so I got to enjoy the light in the new shower again. I loved it! Tomorrow I will peel more tiny wallpaper bits and ponder getting the filling replaced in my bottom right first molar. Wow I actually realized there is something worse than peeling those last stubborn wallpaper remnants!









6 comments:

Tai said...

That picture is cool...how'd you do that?

geewits said...

Tai,
When I used to work, I was called a Photoshop Expert. I was a graphic artist specializing in digital imaging. I could have actually done a better job (color correction is a main part of what I did). I just did that really fast. If there were a clipping contest I would win. If you want something fun put together just send them to me and I will do it.

Jo said...

Geewits, that's a hoot. I didn't really notice the skin tones until you pointed it out. Charles and Bush just look as if they've been out sailing or something. You should get a job with one of the tabloids :-)

You're very talented.

Josie

Gary said...

There is a lot of good talent on AI this year. I have no idea who will win.

geewits said...

Josie,
Thanks! I guess we could just attribute it to politician tans vs. health glowing Texas tans!

Gary,
I'm pretty sure LaKisha and Melinda have a good chance. For the guys I like Chris Richardson and Brandon.

Jazz said...

That's so bizarre. Making a picture of a moment that never existed...