Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Plans Are Always Subject To Change

I was going to spend the afternoon of my birthday in New York at the Met, but I just found out that the rooftop bar is not open in April. So now I am going to spend the afternoon of my birthday in New York on one of those cruises around Manhattan. I love boats and I think this will be a fun and different thing to do.
~
Also tonight I downloaded the logos I will need to make my sign for The Today Show. I'm not a morning person but I am going to get up on my birthday and walk to Rockefeller Center and be one of those loons holding a sign at The Today Show. I think it will be fun. If it's not fun, I won't be there very long. My goal is not to be on TV - I've been on TV. My goal is to do something goofy, strange and funky.
~
Anyway, I have my flight, hotel, cruise booked. The rest is gravy.

9 comments:

VioletSky said...

the cruise sounds fun.
let's hope the gravy doesn't turn out lumpy ;)

Anonymous said...

You getting up at the crack of dawn is already goofy strange and funky!

The cruise idea is way cool.

- Jazz

Lo said...

Jazz is right! You getting up early is goofy strange and funky!
I'll the person standing next to the loon holding a sign at The Today Show! :) Fun Fun Fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great birthday cruise and etc. If you do get on TV, do put it up on Youtube and I will be expecting you to be goofy.

Anonymous said...

An enviable trip and I'll watch for you on Today.

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!

Carole said...

The cruise sounds really fun! How cool! I'll hope in advance that the weather is beautiful for you. I'll be watching The Today Show for you on your big day!

geewits said...

V,
~~Don't even imagine such a thing!

Jazz,
~~No kidding.

Lo,
~~You might be holding me up.

LGS,
~~Put it on youtube? There is no transfer from my dvr. So that's not gonna happen.

Ian,
~~If perchance they speak to me I'll say, "And I'd like to say hi to all my Canadian friends!"

Cab,
~~I always have fun.

Carole,
~~Thanks! Weather isa unstoppable. You just have to go around it.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sailing around New York Harbor is a GREAT thing to do---you get to see the city from some completely different angles...!
I hope you have fun at The Today Show...!