Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where My Husband Spends His Time


When My Sweetie went out of town on Wednesday, he flew out on the company jet from another airport, but flew back in to DFW on a commercial airline Friday night, so today (Saturday) we had to go get his car from his workplace. I had driven by there, but never been inside. Today I got to go in and see the place. It looked like a fun place to work. I posed with Spiderman. And there were Girl Scout cookies on his desk. And a stuffed cuddly Homer Simpson for me. It was a good day.

5 comments:

Big Brother said...

Gee your sweetie works for Spiderman... way cool. ;o)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Cute picture of you and Spidey....!

geewits said...

Big Brother,
~~Heh heh, no. It's more like Spiderman is one of his "clients."

Naomi,
~~Thanks! He's a little more realistic than some of those Hollywood ones, eh?

Jazz said...

I want Spiderman in my office.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it