Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Own Weird Interview


Xup just did an interview post that I saw a few years ago that's pretty interesting and the questions are supposed to be tailored to you. But you have to ask the blogger to send you the questions and Xup has a BUNCH of readers so I figured she would be bombarded with interview requests so I googled "weird interview questions" or something like that and found this site, so I thought I'd just answer some of those.
~
If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be? Tom Sawyer because he had some great adventures
~
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you? Jodie Foster because I think she could do a great job and she looks slightly more like me than any other great actress.
~
If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? If I were dead it would be "She Knew How to Have Fun" but if I were still alive it would be "Steer Clear."
~
If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you? Beer and Carmex
~
If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? I just put these two together because they would both be: Sit on a deck by the ocean and drink beer.
~
If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be, and why? If they mean someone dead, my grandfather and if they mean someone from history books, then Mark Twain because he had lots of adventures and was very amusing.
~
If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why? A cat, because cats like to play and be lazy.
~
~
~
If anyone wants to actually e-mail me (geewits@yahoo.com) with 5 personal interview questions, I might actually try it.

7 comments:

VioletSky said...

Interesting. Any beer?

Anonymous said...

You're so thoughtful not to add to my bombardment, although that may be a bit of an exaggeration. It's fun thinking up questions and I wouldn't have minded coming up with 5 for you at all. But you've done a wonderful job all on your own. The interesting thing about coming up with questions is that many of them could be blog posts all on their own, so it's a pretty good way to get back into thinking about blog topics after the holiday slump

Scarlet said...

This is like playing Truth or Dare, only it's just Truth, right? lol

I'll e-mail you some questions when I think up some good ones!

I love your answers. Beer is a big part of your life, I know...that's why this made me chuckle. ;)

Meow!!

Scarlet said...

Btw, Tag, you're it! ;)

Fireblossom said...

I enjoyed reading this. I don't know what my biography should be called, or what actress should play me in a movie, but I have always said that my tombstone should say NOW WHAT???

geewits said...

VioletSky,
~~Picked up on that didya?

Xup,
~~You think too much.

Scarlet,
~~Chuckling is good. That's why I showed my husband your "Merry Christmas" video.

Fireblossom,
~~I like that!

Cycling Goddess said...

Wow, the blogsphere is buzzing with these interviews lol It's interesting to see the different answers. I enjoyed reading yours.