Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Very Last Thing


I've been working my butt off getting ready for the yard sale that takes place nine and a half hours from now. This is the very end of selling Mom's things. Mom had a crazy amount of Christmas stuff and I didn't think it would sell in the summer so I waited. The sale was supposed to be in November at my MIL's house, but Bill got sick and that went away, so I finally decided to just go for it here. I live at the top of a little hill on a cul-de-sac, so I hope signs and the Craig's list ad will generate some traffic. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

VioletSky said...

Good Luck!

I love me a yard sale - if I were closer to you I'd certainly drop by.

Anonymous said...

People LOVE Christmas crap. They can't get enough of it. I'm sure you'll sell out in no time and have the rest of the day to spend your huge bundle of money

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Good luck! Hope the timing is right!

Scarlet said...

I hope you sell it all! It's a great weekend to get rid of Christmas decorations!

Somebody's "junk" is always someone else's treasure. Good luck, and let us know how it went!

Cycling Goddess said...

Good luck with the sale! I'm sure it will go very well, good timing :)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I wish you Lots Of Luck! Hope you sell everything!!

Big Brother said...

Good luck, if we tried that here we'd freeze our butts off, it was -15 degrees Celsius today (5 F) and there is now at least a foot of snow. ;o)