Sunday, March 28, 2010

No Apology

Many bloggers post apology blogs when they feel they are in a slump or have nothing pertinent to say, but I don't. Well maybe I did in the beginning, but who knows? cause I have no idea what I said two years ago. But I have noticed in the past two weeks that when I read a blog, even a very thoughtful or entertaining one, my brain just reacts with sounds like: Oooooh. or Oh! or Mmmm or yick. It's perfectly natural because I am in that crazy time frame: the cross combination of Spring Fever and March Madness. This is me:
I figured it might be hard to explain so I made that illustration. In my mind, it explains everything, no apology needed.
~
On another note, I finally saw my old friend on Saturday night, the one that did this painting of Dad. I have four of her paintings. We lost contact for several years and a lot has happened in those years, but she is back in the area and had a showing Saturday night for Spring Gallery Night. It was ceratinly a unique atmosphere to reunite with an old friend. We had a lot of catching up to do. I imagine a lot of people have these exepriences where you reunite and wonder what happened. I certainly felt that. I will not lose site of her again. Because THAT would be something to apologize for.

5 comments:

Jazz said...

Go Duke!

No apology necessary.

Anonymous said...

Being all orange and skinny and sunny is certainly nothing to apologize for.

geewits said...

Jazz,
~~Yay!

Xup,
~~I've been getting sun every day, so am more orange than skinny.

Jocelyn said...

I appreciate that you don't apologize. It feels like a crazy waste of my time when I visit a blog and what I read there is a bunch of stuff about how the author has nothing to write. Obvious solution? So don't write.

Anyhow, I like your illustration a great deal! You have a pencil-thin body!

geewits said...

Jocelyn,
~~Tromping around in Monet paintings just makes you FEEL thin.