Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ready to Roll

I'm pretty much packed and ready to head out in 9 1/2 hours to go to Orlando. It's supposed to be very gusty tomorrow so I hope my plane doesn't flip over when we're taking off. I sort of wish I hadn't watched the weather report. But I had to because I was going to leave Barney in the garage since we I will be gone only 52 hours. Unfortunately it's supposed to get down to 30° Saturday night so I will have to leave the cat door unlocked. I hope he doesn't do anything foolish. Orlando weather will be in the 70's and in the 50's at night. That sounds good. It was 84° here last Saturday and I got a lot of sun. Then Monday there was ice in the trees and we had freezing rain. I think it was 30° during the day and then on Wednesday it was around 70°. That's Texas weather for you. I'm looking forward to goofing around and doing nothing in particular in the Universal resort this weekend. I hope you all get to goof around and do nothing in particular this weekend too.

6 comments:

Scarlet said...

What's funny is that we may go to Orlando's Universal Studios NEXT weekend for some goofing around and doing nothing in particular. The kids have a 4-day weekend, so that's why. If not, I would've planned it for this one and MET YOU! How fun would that have been?? You and me drinking beer and getting "Goofy?"

Jammie J. said...

Hope you have a great time and that Barney doesn't have too good of time and leaves you some beer for your return. ;)

Jazz said...

Pack up some warmth and send it to me please... Have fun out there.

Anonymous said...

any room in your suitcase?

Ian Lidster said...

Have mucho fun.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time. I won't be doing much of anything this weekend, too But none of it will be goofing.