Wednesday, December 07, 2005



There's a great back story from U.S.A Today about A Charlie Brown Christmas here: Charlie . There were a lot of fascinating factoids I've never heard. As My Sweetie summed it up, "Always trust the artist." And like the article says, it's now officially Christmas for me. We watched that tonight. Also My Sweetie brought home Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 1. We watched the first 3 episodes. For some reason I didn't remember the first 2 shows at all but I remember the third one clearly. I guess It took that long for me to get to know everyone. I do remember when we first watched it having to work at getting past Sarah Michelle Geller not being Kendall Hart from my soap (All My Children). It's hard to believe those episodes are almost 10 years old. The actors looked so YOUNG. It was good stuff though. It's easy to remember why we were hooked.

Kate and Kurt came by late in the afternoon to help me out. Kate vacuumed the whole house and dusted the library shelves and Kurt did a lot of moving things around for me. Kate also cleaned the kitchen. It was nice having some help. Not for me so much as it makes things easier for My Sweetie. I can clean the kitchen, but I can NOT vacuum. Before I broke my foot, I vacuumed every Friday, so after a week my very light carpet really gets on my nerves. We ordered Italian food tonight so it was just an easy day all around (also I have some killer left-over veal parmigiana and angel hair pasta for lunch tomorrow. I'm going to cover the food with slices of provolone to re-heat it and make it a little different.)

My Sweetie says he is going to get a tree this weekend. Maybe I can get him to help me decorate the house. I'm going to keep it simple, for obvious reasons. Well with all this Christmas talk, I am really in the mood to do some online Christmas shopping. Off I go!

No comments: