Thursday, December 22, 2005

"My (Celebrity) List"


Years ago "Friends" had an episode about having a "wish list" of celebrities that you could have sex with if you got the opportunity. Well I've had my list for years. We picked 5 for the allotted amount. It's changed somewhat over the years. People come and go for various reasons but my current list has been the same for about a year. My Sweetie only seems to keep one or two on his list at a time. And he has time travel people like Annette Bening from 15 years ago. I don't have time travel people or Cary Grant would be on my list from anytime in the 1940's. I don't know if I have mentioned that My Sweetie is 6 years younger than me, but it's funny that all of my celebs are younger than me and his constant #1 on his list is actually FIVE years older than I am! Sela Ward. He really thinks she's hot. He also likes Ashley Judd, who is about his age, but he was kinda turned off by the fact that she married a race car driver.

I have a separate list of celebrities that I'd like to spend 3 or 4 hours in a bar with, like Kevin Spacey, Jim Carrey, Steve Martin, and Robin Williams, but as far as the guys that make me sit up straight, here's my list. Since I do not have a preference order, I'll list them from youngest to oldest:

Orlando Bloom. Like probably half the women on the planet, I fell madly in love with him as Legolas, but then there he was so sweet, romantic and feisty in Pirates of the Caribbean. Everything I've read about him is very positive. He seems like a very well-grounded dude. He's 16 years younger than me, so it is kinda pushing it, but he IS HOT!

Mark Wahlberg. I can't put my finger on what it is about him that I find so sexy. I think it's that Boston yob, workingman thing. Also he is 5' 8 1/2". I like compact men. And I think he really pulled off the sexy action hero thing with Planet of the Apes. He's just 10 years younger.

Matt Damon. He's just freaking cute. He's sexy in that cute, but tough, little boy look way. He REALLY pulled off the sexy action hero thing in those Bourne movies. And he's also got that Boston yob workingman thing going. He's 9 years younger.

Ron Livingston. Sometimes he looks a little thick in the neck, and I don't like that, but he was really hot in Band of Brothers. Also he has very sexy lips. He's just 7 years younger.

Dermot Mulroney. Okay, speaking of lips, WOW does this guy have sexy lips. I mean the kind of lips you just want to (deleted). And he's Irish! I first saw him in The Trigger Effect, (which if you've never heard of, you should see) and was instantly smitten. Instantly. He's only 2 years younger than I am, and his wife Catherine Keener is actually a year older than me.

So that's my current list. I'm sure a year from now, I will have thrown some people off and replaced them. Colin Farrell was once on my list, but I tossed him as soon as I started reading things about him, or maybe it was the picture of him with Britney Spears. Jim Carrey was on my list long ago, but I moved him to the bar buddy list. Sometimes I think of who I might delete to possibly add Jon Stewart to my list, but not yet.

If you don't already have your celebrity list, have fun making it!

No comments: