Saturday, June 26, 2010

Glad I Wasn't Him

When I left this morning (Friday) to go deliver my MOW food, I was just a few blocks from my house when I came upon a young man pushing a stroller with a very young child inside. In front of the stroller was a little girl, maybe 3 or 4, on one of those plastic big wheel trikes. The man was also holding two leashes at the end of which were two good-sized dogs. He was swinging his head all around watching all 4 of his charges and looking very harried. In my head I said, "Dude! You gotta know when to say WHEN."

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It wears me out just to hear about this poor guy....So much responsinility all at the same time.....! Like you, I'm glad it wasn't me....!

geewits said...

Naomi,
~~His eyes were frantic and he was looking eeverywhere. He made me tired.

Jazz said...

LOL...