Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good News, Earthlings!

This lovely blue rock that we cruise around the sun on has reached the point on its path that leads to longer days. Because (like me) Earth is tipsy, we are always changing angles as we wander around. We will now start tipping more toward the sun and gain a few minutes a day for the next six months. I say that's a good plan.

Of course if you are reading this from a site south of the equator, none of this applies to you and your days will start getting shorter. Sorry about that.

5 comments:

Big Brother said...

Yeah back to the light...

Jazz said...

yes, Yes, YES.. more light. Give me light....

And some heat would be good too. PLEASE GIVE ME HEAT!!!

Carole said...

Yay, longer days! Thanks for spending some of your longer day with me! Had a great time with you today.

geewits said...

Big Brother,
~~Light is good.

Jazz,
~~You'll have to settle for the light for now. I'm afraid you will have to wait a while for the heat.

Carole,
~~I had a great time, too! I can't wait to tell you about My Sweetie's reaction to your gift.

VioletSky said...

oooh, I think I see the light already!