Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth!!

I'm taking a holiday break from The House. I did something fun tonight. Jeanette (Jammie J, my blogging mentor) and Tony flew in from L.A. to drive to Oklahoma so I ran over to meet them at the airport just before midnight. We stood around and talked for a bit and took some pictures. I made them a little goody bag of fruit and a hot dog for Tony. It was nice to see them again. Anyway, I'm hoping to have a relaxing long weekend. Here are some fun fireworks for you:

7 comments:

Jammie J. said...

You are the sweetest person. Thank you so much for your kindness. It was so great to see you again and chat. We split the hot dog (Tony's so nice) and I've already eaten two of the plums! :D

You're just an awesome person.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Have a good time and happy 4th of July.

Scarlet said...

You always find the coolest sites! I love the fireworks!

I'm glad you got to spend a little time w/ friends. Happy 4th of July to you!

Jazz said...

Happy 4th to you...

Carole said...

Geewits,
Happy 4th of July to you!! We're just having a relaxing long weekend too. Loved the fireworks site!

Cycling Goddess said...

Happy 4th of July to you too. It's so nice of you to do these things, packing up a bag of goodies :) Enjoy your weekend!

geewits said...

J,
~~Well now I feel bad! I should have gotten two. I just saw you more as a whole foods person.

LGS,
~~Thanks, we are just going to take it easy. We live on a hill just a few miles from a lake that will have fireworks. We will probably go for a walk to get a better view.

Scarlet,
~~Someone had that link years ago and I tagged it to play with. Happy 4th!

Jazz,
~~Thanks!

Carole,
~~We're going to walk around to look for a better view of the Grapevine fireworks tonight.

Sylvie,
~~It just seemed like something fun to do. You too!