Friday, November 24, 2006

Four Short Letters


The following are four short letters I would love to be able to send:

Dear Blogspot People,
It sucks that I switched to your "beta" and now have to sign in EVERY TIME even though I click the "remember me" box. You guys suck! What part of "remember me" do you NOT UNDERSTAND?
geewits

Dear Mr. President,
Please do not give press conferences during my soap or on Wednesday mornings.
geewits

Dear Collection Agency People,
I have told you 5000 times that the girl with my same first initial and last name is not here. I do not know her. I have never even met a person who owns a handbag store. Please stop calling.
geewits

Dear Spam Generator people,
How do you live with yourselves? I have to assume you are Catholic and receive absolution once a week.
geewits

And now for something completely different:

My latest SPOONERISM was so off the wall I'm not even sure if it qualifies. I was coming out of my closet (LOL not in THAT sense!) and I reached over to push the door closed and the edge of the door smacked into my right elbow on the intense spot. I said out loud, "Ow! I phoned my bunny!" I think I laughed about that off and on for 3 hours.

And I remembered an old one. The radio station I listen to late at night is currently running ads for "Warming Hut Ski Shop." The first time I drove by one of their stores (about 14 years ago) I thought it said "Warning! Hot Ski Shop."

Yeah I know, it's surprising I can even tie my own shoes.


4 comments:

Gary said...

I haven't switched to blogger beta yet. I'm sure that sooner or later blogger will force me to.

About that girl with your same name, I'm pretty sure that if you find out how much she owes and pay it they will leave you alone. :)

Jo said...

My computer doesn't like Beta so I'm not able to switch. And half the time I'm not able to post on Beta comment boxes. I don't think they have all the bugs out yet.

You phoned your bunny just as you were coming out of the closet? Hmmm, there's a story in there somewhere...

Cheers,
Josie

Jo said...

Also, just wanted to say thank you for your very thoughtful comments on my last post on my blog. I have been in that situation too, just after my husband died. I'm glad all is well with you. You do have a great sense of humor.

Cheers,
Josie

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

I'm with you with the letter to the Blogspot people... this is driving me crazy :)))
Marie