Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just Tuesday

Nothing much has been happening lately, although the head of Meals on Wheels called me Friday morning to apologize. I thought that was really nice, but she called when I was asleep and I'm pretty sure I came across as a very slow moron. Everything should be back on track for me to resume my route in the morning. Finally! I really miss my people, although I noticed one neighborhhood is off my route now (when I went in last Wednesday, the route 4 sheet was there, and I noticed the lady from this_post was on it). I'm curious to see what my new route will be. Hopefully it won't be too different.

My temporary tattoos came in the mail. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before (I think I did), but we're going to the Red Wings/Stars game this Saturday and I'm going to put a Red Wing on my right cheek. On my face. I would wear a low cut shirt and put one on one of my boobs, but we may be sitting with someone My Sweetie does business with.

Hopefully tomorrow night I will have a good MOW story or two. Until then.......

No comments: