Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nice Day This Year

I was looking over my posts from a year ago and apparently it snowed last year on March 21st. Hmmm. This year it's going to be 80° on March 21st. We went out to dinner Saturday night and sat outside. And I wore shorts. I spent the afternoon sitting on the deck getting some sun. (Barney loves it when we are outside with him.) We also did some yard work. I can't remember what that groundhog said, but if it was the same as last year, that groundhog is pretty stupid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's what spring should be! Here it's sunny today and we're actually gonna get up to something like 35 degrees! Woot!

Aw, who'm I kidding... 35 is LAME

Big Brother said...

Yeah and we’re going to get 10 to 15 cm (4 to 6 inches) of snow tomorrow. :o(

geewits said...

Jazz,
~~You gotta move!!

BB,
~~But you like that.