Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Me From A to Z

I thought this A to Z meme was cool.

Accent: Mildly Southern with a smattering of Midwestern Yankee

Booze: Beer! I also like champagne, Jaeger, gin and dry wines

Chore I Hate: A toss-up between sweeping and cleaning the shower

Dogs/Cats: cat, cat and cat

Essential Electronics: Telephone, TV, Computer

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Chloe

Gold/Silver: Gold

Hometown: Goldsboro, N.C.

Insomnia: I used to have "Sunday Night Insomnia" when I worked.

Job Title: Housewife/Home Chef

Kids: One daughter

Living Arrangements: Nice cozy house with Husband and 3 cats.

Most Admired Trait: In myself? My take charge and take care of things ability. Is there a word for that? In others it would be kindness and humor

Number of Sexual Partners: Ha ha ha. (I wonder if anyone actually answers this one.)

Phobia: I'm afraid of everything, but mostly spiders I guess. I also have a fear of being burned that is very strong -pyrophobia?

Quote: "To thine own self be true" -Shakespeare (inspired by Socrates' "Know thyself")

Religion: Nothing formal but I do believe in God

Siblings: one brother

Time I usually wake up: between 11:30 and noon

Unusual Talent: I can find almost anything. If you drop an earring back in the middle of a yard, I can find it. I could find a contact lense in an ice bin.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: raw onions

Worst Habit: Being rude for the sake of being honest

X-Rays: Too many to count, from head to toe

Yummy Foods I make: Just about everything I cook is good except ribs. I suck at ribs.

Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments: