Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Goofy

This is an actual real painting that I saw in person in real life and took a picture of. Here are my ideas for the title:


  1. They are foolish to believe this bird can pull me.

  2. They are foolish to believe I can pull this horse.

  3. Look! The string hangs off the canvas!

  4. I was stoned when I painted this.

  5. Worst remake of The Defiant Ones ever.

  6. I do not think this will get that tooth out.

  7. Nothing in this picture makes sense.

What might you title this hideous painting? And if you say you actually like it, I will not believe you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You wouldn't believe me if I said I love it? Birds leading horses - it has such deep meaning, which is obviously lost on you...

OK, it sucks.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I don't think it is all that bad....It certainly seems painted well enough--at least from what I can tell from the photo of it you posted....Where did you see this painting?

geewits said...

Jazz,
~~You always make me laugh. Thanks! I bet you've added 10 years to my life.

Naomi,
~~It's in the lobby of the old Woolworth building in downtown Fort Worth. It's where that fondue place was where we celebrated my daughter's 27th birthday in August.

Anonymous said...

I opt for Worst Remake of the Defiant Ones. Perfect.

Her Sweetie said...

I bet if you could pan to the right in the picture, either Elvis or Jesus would be riding on that horse.