Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday Funny

A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait. A passerby studied the scene as he drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow, "What's going on here?"
The man replied, "I have a flat tire."
The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"
The man responded, "They say when you break down, you're supposed to put flares in the front and flares in the back. Hey, it don't make no sense to me either."

5 comments:

Jazz said...

LOL...

Anonymous said...

Bwah-ha-ha. Sure is a good thang he had them flares handy in his emergency kit

Carole said...

Wonder if he had ol in his car and his windows probably needed warshing too. I think Funny Friday should become a regular feature! Thanks for the laugh.

geewits said...

Carole,
~~In NC the odd pronunciation of "oil" is "EARL". I think "Ol" is a Texas thing. And they NEVER say "warsh" - that's West Virginia and maybe some other states according to the internet. NC sounds a lot like Texas except spoken at double speed.

Unknown said...

OK yeah...I don't know you but I must say you are my kind of person. Great attitude and sense of humor. I was looking for mockingbird baby care and somehow landed on your blog page so of course I started looking around a little...LOL. The flares (flowers) story made me pee my pants..ROFLMAO !!!