- When things take two to three times longer to do, time passes quickly.
- I do not think it is possible to put a pillowcase on a pillow with one arm.
- The site coordinator where I pick up my food on Fridays sent me a get well card. How can someone with whom I chat 10 to 15 minutes once a week, pick out a card so perfect for me that you would have thought it came from my Mom, daughter, or best friend?
- I was given 5 more exercises to do by the physical therapists and I like one of them so much I will probably do it for the rest of my life.
- I can drive just fine with one arm.
- Although My Sweetie can barely crack an egg or make a ponytail, he has been extraordinarily helpful.
- I no longer sleep wearing my sling and I can't begin to say how much I enjoy sleeping without that strap on my neck.
- I feel I am progressing very well and for that I am grateful.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Thought Points for This Day
Things I am thinking: