Friday, April 15, 2011

Getting Ready for the Birthday trip

It was weird seeing a week's worth of my vitamins and supplements all together. I was thinking, Man! That's a LOT of stuff! I don't really want to open a debate here about supplements. I don't take anything weird and every thing I take is for a particular purpose. I've gone a few days without before and I can feel a difference. My mom thinks the supplements and laughing all the time are what keep me alive and healthy, because I have very bad habits with all the beer and cigarettes and weird sleep schedules and whatnot.
~

And besides, this post is not about which supplements I take, it's about getting ready for my trip. The reason I did the supplements already was to see if I needed to get any more while I am out later today. Ideally I want to do anything I need to do that requires leaving the house today because I want Saturday to be an IN day. I will have eight OUT days in a row and that's really pushing my limit. I imagine when I get back I won't leave the house until MOW day.

~

I've made a nice quick reference guide of every place I want to go with addresses. And I wrote it on orange paper so it will be easy to find. I've already put a few things in my backpack like binoculars and camera battery charger. And made a list of everything that goes in the backpack. I still have a few little area maps to print, but I think I'm ready to pack on Saturday.

~

I think I decided to do New York for my 50th birthday about two years ago. And now it's just days away. Time is funny like that. But after two years of waiting, I am ready to go.

4 comments:

emerrube said...

time is funny like that. :) you'll have a blast!

haphazardlife said...

After you, New York will never be the same!

- Jazz

mrwriteon said...

Have a great Big Apple trip. I know you will. On your other topic, you know other than Vitamin C when I had a cold, I've never taken a vitamin in my life, for whatever reason.

Longineswatch said...

Your blog is very interesting! Christian Louboutin Pumps Christian Louboutin louboutin pumps Longines Longines Watch Rolex Watch Omega Watchyou like it? Get a girlfriend, she'll love,This is my blog, exchange links with us to make friends http://www.longinesuk.co.uk