Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Congratulations, Lo!

Lolo with her nephew in April

I just wanted to say congratulations to my best friend Lolo! She signed the papers today to buy her first house and will be closing on the 30th. Lo, I'm so proud of you buying a house by yourself at 31. You really deserve this and I know you will turn it into a masterpiece. Please be sure and take lots of before and after pictures. I wish I could be there to help with everything. I'll get back there eventually! You GO girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl!!! I can't wait to get in there and have you over! I feel like such a big girl!

Michael said...

Wow, Lo is sure growned up. I don't even own the clothes on my back. I think my underwear is borrowed, too.

Jo said...

Wow, congratulations to Lolo. It's the best move she will ever make.

geewits said...

Mike,
Considering where you live, I imagine it's much harder to buy a nice house than where Lo lives - North Carolina.

Josie,
If for NO other reason than she can sleep all night without neighbor noises.